June 27 1330 Online Zoom Meeting Event. Link Login info coming soon.
VTRID’s Cancellation Policy for a sponsored Workshop event:
- If VTRID or a presenter has to cancel a workshop/event for any reason a full refund will be given to all registrants.
- Cancellations received two weeks or more prior to the workshop/activity will be given a full refund.
- Cancellations received between one and two weeks prior to the workshop/activity will be given a refund equal to 50% of the total registration cost.
- Cancellations received less than one week prior to the date of the workshop/activity will not be given a refund.
- Cancellations due to personal or family emergency (death, serious illness, etc.) will be given a partial refund, to be negotiated between the registrant, workshop coordinator and VTRID.
Saturday, November 2 — Bowling at Spare Time Lanes, starting at 1p, in Colchester, Vermont. This is hosted by Brandon Daigenault.
Saturday, November 9 — Annual thanksgiving dinner, starting at 11a, in Bellows Falls, Vermont. This is hosted by Brattleboro Deaf Club.
Saturday, November 23 — Community Paint Party, starting at 1p, in Montpelier, Vermont. This is hosted by me.
The March 2020 general meeting will happen online either via zoom or gotomeeting. The VtRID board has not decided which platform to use. Also, the date of the meeting will be announced by the December 2019 general meeting.
The June 2020 general meeting will happen during the annual VtRID Deaf Community Day BBQ. The date is June 27, 2020. Please put that event in your your calendars.